Crank with difficult starting

Ped pedmail at
Sun Mar 25 00:30:00 PDT 2012

Mine did just that a few years ago. I would start looking at the
switches: The ignition switch, the clutch handle switch and the side
stand switch. I took them all apart, cleaned them, used some contact
spray and reinstalled them. I don't know which one was the culprit
because it wasn't obvious, but the starting problem vanished.

'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ