balmy day here

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sun Nov 11 18:03:32 PST 2012

Hi Pete, I didn't get out today. Three of my bikes , including the GPZ are
trapped in my shed right now. During the snowstorm/nor'easter wed. a tree
branch as thick around as an actual tree came down, and crushed the aluminum
awning above my patio and blocked me off from my shed. So the only bike I
have free right now is my W650, which I'll probably ride tomorrow. I'm
awaiting the insurance adjusters to come by and look at all the damage that
tree branch caused. This thing came down at 2 AM and ripped the awning off
the back of the house. I wasn't sure if a tree came down or an airplane hit
the house. So while the only thing I lost during the hurricane was cable TV
for four days, this nor'easter screwed me up big time.

Ralph L..Angelo, Jr.
Author/Writer
Redemption of the Sorcerer, The Crystalon Saga, Book One.
Help! They're all out to get me! The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the
Everyday World.