Engine will not operate off choke.

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Wed Oct 3 07:58:46 PDT 2012

Randy,

Randy NOYB is on the right track.  Usually when you have to ride with the
choke on it's a clogged pilot jet circuit/pilot jets, very common with this
crap they call gas now days.  If you're getting lots of revs associated
with it, then it may indeed be a vacuum leak somewhere.  Good luck, let us
know what you find.

Charles S.