So I have a conundrum

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Thu Oct 4 11:18:06 PDT 2012

I have to replace one of the grip heaters on the GPZ which went bad. I ordered a new set for under $40 delivered and I’m really considering ordering the ZRX1200 bars before I do this because now would be the perfect time to swap out the LSL bars. I found the best price on them at chaparral. I should probably just do this and get it over with, right?

Ralph L..Angelo, Jr.
Author/Writer
Redemption of the Sorcerer, The Crystalon Saga, Book One.
Help! They're all out to get me! The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World.