More about engine not working off choke.

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Sun Oct 7 07:51:26 PDT 2012

I'd suggest taking the pilot fuel jets out and letting them soak overnight
in carb cleaner as that is what your symptoms suggest is plugged up.  I've
used standard spray carb cleaner to no ill effects on mine so I wouldn't
worry too much about the warning verbage.  If you can get a can of carb
cleaner, the type with a basket in it to soak the parts in, that stuff is
golden.  Keep us up to date!

John