Took the plunge

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Oct 8 20:34:18 PDT 2012

Charles, I ordered the ZRX1200 bar the other day from Chaparral. They had the best price ($72.70) and I ordered a disk lock so I got the free shipping because it all came to over a hundred. So I’m thinking I should have it by next week. Shouldn’t be a big deal at all to swap out the LSL bar for this one. It’ll give me something to do at least.

Ralph L..Angelo, Jr.
Author/Writer
Redemption of the Sorcerer, The Crystalon Saga, Book One.
Help! They're all out to get me! The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World.