Took the plunge

John Soliday johnsoliday at
Tue Oct 9 06:57:42 PDT 2012

Haven't seen any pics, but why is the ZRX bar so much better?  I've got GenMar bar risers on mine and it's the best comfort bike in my stable.  I thought the LSL bars were the cat's meow back awhile.

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On Behalf Of dominatr37
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 9:34 PM
To: John Soliday
Subject: Took the plunge

Charles, I ordered the ZRX1200 bar the other day from Chaparral. They had the best price ($72.70) and I ordered a disk lock so I got the free shipping because it all came to over a hundred. So I’m thinking I should have it by next week. Shouldn’t be a big deal at all to swap out the LSL bar for this one. It’ll give me something to do at least.

Ralph L..Angelo, Jr.
Redemption of the Sorcerer, The Crystalon Saga, Book One.
Help! They're all out to get me! The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World.
You subscribed to this mailing list. Therefore, you solicited all mail that you receive from this list. Therefore, ANY mail that you receive from this list is, by definition, NOT Spam, and if you report it as such, you are violating the terms of service.