Took the plunge

Randolph Peters arpee44 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 17:29:19 PDT 2012

Hey Charles,
I've found the cure for the post-500 mile painful butt
A friend of mine put me on to Air Hawk seats and the $150. 00 I paid for it has been worth every penny in my San Angelo - Houston, Houston - New Orleans rides.
I had changed the ZZR1200 seat for a Corbin and after one 500 miler I agreed with a lister on another list who referred to them as "Corboard" seats.
I sent it back to them complaining about the harshess and they claimed to have adjusted it but there was no discernible improvement.
The only down side to the Air Hawk is that I have to remove it at pit stops and stuff it into my bags or take it with me since it is not attached to the bike.
You can check it out at:
http://www.airhawkseatcushions.net/c-7-airhawk-motorcycle-cushions.aspx?&pagesize=999999&gclid=COe2rveV9bICFUqoPAodmlwApQ

Randy