Took the plunge

Rickard Olsson richie at webhackande.se
Tue Oct 9 23:49:53 PDT 2012

On 10/10/2012 02:29 AM, Randolph Peters wrote:

> Hey Charles,
> I've found the cure for the post-500 mile painful butt
> A friend of mine put me on to Air Hawk seats and the $150. 00 I paid for it has been worth every penny in my San Angelo - Houston, Houston - New Orleans rides.

Another vote for the AirHawk.

The Geeper's really like a Transformer -- with no bags it's a sportbike;
but if I put the bags (two OEM GiVi 36 saddle bags and a tank bag) and
the Air Hawk on, it's suddenly a tourer capable of pulling 1280 km / 795
mile days (my current personal record). That said, I would really like
the stock handles to be about an inch higher up/back because I have to
go a bit over the posted speed limits to get enough wind on me to
offload the hands and arms...

/ Richie