ZRX Bar update

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Oct 15 16:03:37 PDT 2012

I finally got around to installing the ZRX1200 handlebars today. I put everything back together, and the bike did not start. I of course pulled the right control back apart, found nothing wrong, then the sky looked like it was about to start pouring, so I pushed it back into the shed. Once there I realized the left grip had a connector on it that was pulled out for the clutch kill switch. I reconnected it and everything started right up. I may have to pull it all apart again tomorrow though. The throttle tube is not returning on its own. I think its from the grip glue. I can say the heated grips work once again, but I didn’t ride it yet with the new bars in place. Somehow it looks like I lost some bar space with the new bars, as one of the ram mounts I had on the old bars really has no place to go. I’ll mess with that more tomorrow too. I found my old bar ends and installed them on the new bars. I can’t wait to try it out.

Ralph L..Angelo, Jr.
Author/Writer
Redemption of the Sorcerer, The Crystalon Saga, Book One.
Help! They're all out to get me! The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World.