chains/gearing

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Fri Sep 7 14:59:56 PDT 2012

<<The stock rear is a 45 tooth sprocket.  I've run a 47 tooth rear for years
to give it a little more power, but still not over do the RPM"s.  It als
pulls the rear axle fairly far forward shortening the wheelbase an little
and helping the cornering, or at least I believe it does.  I went back to a
45 for my trip to Alaska for gas mileage purposes.  YMMV.

Charles S.>>

Just out of curiosity Charles, how much did that affect your gas mileage?

Ralph L..Angelo, Jr.
Author/Writer
Redemption of the Sorcerer, The Crystalon Saga, Book One.
Help! They're all out to get me! The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the
Everyday World.