dominatr37 dominatr37 at
Fri Sep 7 15:04:42 PDT 2012

I run stock on my GPZ, My YZF600 I run down one in the front and up one in
the rear. This site has a very cool gear ratio chart. It's where I just
ordered the new chain and sprocket for the YZF from recently  I'm running a
3.43 ratio on the YZF instead of a 3.13 (Stock). I haven't seen a drop in
mileage as of yet. The biggest drop I had was having the bike jetted.

Ralph L..Angelo, Jr.
Redemption of the Sorcerer, The Crystalon Saga, Book One.
Help! They're all out to get me! The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the
Everyday World.