chains/gearing

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Fri Sep 7 15:04:42 PDT 2012

I run stock on my GPZ, My YZF600 I run down one in the front and up one in
the rear. This site has a very cool gear ratio chart. It's where I just
ordered the new chain and sprocket for the YZF from recently
http://www.sprocketcenter.com/g/4156/gear-ratio-chart.html  I'm running a
3.43 ratio on the YZF instead of a 3.13 (Stock). I haven't seen a drop in
mileage as of yet. The biggest drop I had was having the bike jetted.

Ralph L..Angelo, Jr.
Author/Writer
Redemption of the Sorcerer, The Crystalon Saga, Book One.
Help! They're all out to get me! The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the
Everyday World.