Givi saddlebag mount - right side- free

Drew Blanchard drewblanchard at gmavt.net
Sun Apr 7 12:47:55 PDT 2013

Spent part of this weekend cleaning out my workshop.  Found a Givi
saddlebag mount (just the mount - no bag) for the right side of the GPZ.
Bought it from FleaBay a few years ago believing it was from a Kawi factory
bag setup (badly worded listing) and hoped I could Frankenstein it to work
with my V&H high mount pipe.  Was wrong on sooo many levels with this
project.

Still haven't found a good way to mount the right side bag...

Anyway, the Givi mount is free for the taking if anyone wants it.

Drew in VT