World Superbike & MotoGP Racing for 2013

Jonathon annihilator1100 at
Thu Feb 21 17:26:55 PST 2013

Is there anything anyone may need this summer? The only thing I'm saving is
the frame, engine, wiring, forks, and rear brake. Everything else will sold
for ridiculously low prices, be fair on me. Need the funds to turn it into a
retro bobber.
I also need one of those handlebar kits so I can put my apes on.

-----Original Message-----
From: schnowz
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 5:06 PM
To: Jonathon Dolman
Subject: Re: World Superbike & MotoGP Racing for 2013

I haven't tried this personally but it came across on another list:

Pete S

"Not sure about WSB, MotoGP, at least last year, was on BBC.

You are meant to only be able to access them if you are in the UK, and pay
your TV licence fee.

You can see all BBC videos if you do the following:

1. Download and install Expat Shield from

This is for Windows only. It is a free VPN program that will make your PC
appear to be in the UK.

You can toggle this on or off. It is very simple. If you have it on, you
will see that will redirect to the UK version, and you will see
the weather and news for UK.

2. Go to

Self explanatory once you are there. Find what you want, watch it.

Most shows can be viewed live, and then stay up on the site for a week.

3. Cancel your cable contract.

4. Spend the money on gas, ride more.

You are subscribed at the email address ANNIHILATOR1100 at