Zero Gravity sport touring windscreen

Dave King oldfr8dog at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 13:35:34 PDT 2013

I really didn't notice any difference below 60-65 mph but anything greater than that was an improvement over the stock windscreen. I usually rode about 75-80 on the highways but occasionally would let the old girl run up to 115-120. I miss my GPz. My current bike is a cruiser, a 2004 Suzuki VL1500 Intruder, and not nearly as fun to ride. If you've still got your's, keep it. You'll regret it if you sell.

Sent from my iPad