GPZ Contest Result

P T gpzer at copper.net
Fri Jun 14 23:28:16 PDT 2013

The contest for the free windscreen has ended and there were 3 participants.
Unfortunatly no one was close, so I've chosen Drew Blanchard as the winner because his high and low added togeather was the closest to my high temperature last Saturday.

The daytime high was 126 f  ( 52 c ) and Drew's total was 131.  Congrats Drew.
Please send me a private e-mail with your address and I will send you the windscreen.

The three guesses were:
High of 76 and a low of 55
High of 82,  low of 63.
High of 65 and low of 50.