I gonna miss it, but I traded in the Geeper

Timothy Linke tcl1969 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 02:56:16 PDT 2013

My dispatcher at work and her husband ride FJRs 05 and 06. I will compile a
list of some good sites and info. They both have over 80,000 miles on them.

As for the heat issue, when I had my GPZ apart I read there was an issue
with aftermarket pipes and melting/warping the radiator fan. I upgraded to
the Muzzy fan and put something called lava wrap on the pipe, I feel very
little heat even with only jeans on.