I gonna miss it, but I traded in the Geeper

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Thu Jun 20 06:47:22 PDT 2013

Congratulations Mike!

I think you will like the FJR, and I don't think you will regret the
decision.  I'll have to get up to Greeley and go for a ride with you
sometime.  I expect to be up that way a lot now as my daughter is
transferring to UNC and will spend the next three years of her college and
my money there.  I wouldn't mind having the alternator back in the spares
since I'll be hanging on to my GPZ for the forseeable future.

Enjoy the new ride!!

Charles S.