My turn....

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Sat Jun 22 22:11:11 PDT 2013

... with a lovely new 2013 FJR in the driveway.

Alongside my ST1300...

For that matter, alongside my GPZ1100, which is in a sad state of disrepair.

But the FJR is sweet!!! :)

Sideways topic:  My GPZ is just collecting dust.   The bodywork is rough
(although it was when I got it) and the  carbs are definitely gummed up,
but when I had it running last, it was running quite well.

Anyone somewhat close to San Francisco area have any interest in it?  I
could make a good deal for someone who came to get it with a trailer and
save me the effort of parting it out or getting it running.