Amsoil

Don French dondiego at evansville.net
Fri May 3 22:54:30 PDT 2013

The build quality on the GPZ was less than stellar.At 42K, My bike was using 8 Oz. at 2000 miles.I never tried Amsoil, but used shell and other synthetics.The bike specific oils gave me no advantage between oil changes.
I now ride a ZZR and have stayed with Valvoline "DuraBlend/MaxLife" in the 10w40 blend.
Everyone please remember what the Tin Man said, "Oil... Oil."
Use some and be Slick, Y'all.
Dondiego.