Amsoil

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Fri May 3 13:53:50 PDT 2013

Mark,

I second your observations and experience.  Mine never burned oil until I
tried Amsoil, now it does.  At some point I will have to have a valve job
done to solve the problem.  Until then, I'm actually running Harley
Davidson 20-50 full synthetic and it seems to work fine.  Also actually
less expensive than Mobile, etc..  BTW, I change my oil every 2K with full
synthetic, have for the last ten years or so so it's not from trying to
keep good oil in it.

Charles S.