Install and parts list from a Givi y427 wingrack2 kit

masonjs at masonjs at
Mon May 13 15:59:11 PDT 2013

I feel for you.  I got my used wing rack as a Mechano set in a box
with no instructions.  There were several broken bits that I had to
put together temporarily as a model to fabricate a replacement..
Fortunately I had a good machine shop at work. Broken  aluminum
castings were replaced by titanium tubing.
I sold the bike with the wing rack attached.  I told the buyer to be
damn sure to photograph the wing rack before he removed it.