Install and parts list from a Givi y427 wingrack2 kit

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon May 13 16:32:47 PDT 2013

<<I feel for you.  I got my used wing rack as a Mechano set in a box
with no instructions.  There were several broken bits that I had to
put together temporarily as a model to fabricate a replacement..
Fortunately I had a good machine shop at work. Broken  aluminum
castings were replaced by titanium tubing.
I sold the bike with the wing rack attached.  I told the buyer to be
damn sure to photograph the wing rack before he removed it.

Hence the reason I bought the biggest set of soft luggage I could find and
left it at that.

Ralph L. Angelo, Jr.
Author of cool stuff.
http://RLAngeloJr.com