GPZ ABS

masonjs at nrtco.net masonjs at nrtco.net
Thu Oct 17 14:44:02 PDT 2013

You might be able to barter with your insurance company on a
payout/buy back.  Your life time ago I was an insurance
investigator/adjuster and we settled quite a few claims on older
vehicles this way.  Don't know if its still in use but it won't hurt
to ask.
wearing the armor is always smart.  Its 3 years since a falling tree
took me off my bike.  I slid over 45 yards (40 meters) coming down at
35 mph (60 kph).  I did sustain some impact injuries but my Joe Rocket
jacket gave its life for me and I didn't wind up with asphalt measles.
That jacket is still protecting me.  I wear it when cutting out
prickly elm with a Stihl brush cutter.  If I didn't wear it, my old
Joe Rocket pants and a chain saw helmet/visor assembly I'd look like I
was bagging Bob cats and ran out of bags after doing this job.

Jim