ABS GPZ

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Fri Oct 18 03:05:13 PDT 2013

My FJR1300 has ABS and its a really nice feature. Not that it would ever prevent me from buying a bike without it, but I'll look for one with it first (case in point the new Ninja 1000 this year has an abs and a non abs model)

Ralph L Angelo Jr,
Author of cool stuff
Http://RLAngeloJr. Com
Sent from my Samsung tablet