Stutter -technical advice needed

Barblan barblan at gmx.ch
Sat Sep 7 04:15:53 PDT 2013

Guys

I need some advice!

Imagine you're driving through a beautiful curve.
Before doing so you're decelerating by use of the motor (no gas).
Now you've reached the moment in the curve, where you want to accelerate -
open the throttle.
For 1 - 2 seconds you get full torque, then the motor stutters for a
split second - really bad, and then it sets in with a extra power. And
you lurch, even slide ...

In other words: a bad feeling! Happens randomly.

The stutter can also be produced on a straight piece of road by going of
the gas for 2 - 3 seconds, then opening the throttle fully.
Now the strange thing: otherwise the Geeper runs smoothly as ever!

Has anyone had the same symptoms? What do I have to do to get rid of them?
Riding like this s.....!

I appreciate all help!
Cheers (well yeah ...)
George
Thun, Switzerland

PS. Yesterday I did 397 km over 5 passes with 2 friends - on my Honda ...