countershaft sprocket cover

Stephen Hampson shampson at gmx.co.uk
Sun Sep 15 17:03:36 PDT 2013

You need to remove the clutch slave cylinder as you need to move it out of
the way to get the cover off. Also the top left bolt on the cylinder (IIRC)
also holds the cover on. There are two locating dowels that tend to corrode
and grip the cover so a bit of wiggling and gentle persuasion is needed.

Cheers
Steve