Fuel hose replacement

GPZ1100ABS gpz1100abs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 10:21:20 PDT 2014

Not the Balkans (former Jugoslavia) but the Baltic States (Estonia,
Latvia and Lithuania) :-)

Trip headlines. My neighbours daughter (Kawasaki ER-6F) and myself (GPZ
1100):
- Ferry from Karlshamn (south Sweden) to Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- Motorway Klaipeda --> Vilnius
- City holiday in Vilnius (Segway tour, cathedral, old town, TV tower,
Trakai castle, Gariunu Market, football, good food)
- Vilnius --> Sigulda (Latvia)
- Active holiday in Sigulda (hiking, 25 km canoe trip on the river
Gauja, bobsleigh ride (wild!), bungee jump (not me - neighbours
daughter), more football and more good food)
- Sigulda (Latvia) --> Tartu (Estonia). (Tartu old town, University,
more football and more good food)
- Tartu --> along lake Peipsi to Narva (Narva castle, wave to the
Russians on the other side of the river Narva)
- Narva --> Tallinn (short visit to an Estonian colleague)
- Tallinn --> Island of Saaremaa (also Estonia)
- Active holiday in Saaremaa (bicycle ride, meteorite crater, Kuressare
castle, good food, football)
- Saaremaa (Estonia) --> Riga (Latvia)
- City holiday in Riga (Various cathedrals, old town, the market in the
WW1 zeppelin hangars, guided bus tour, good food, football)
- Riga --> past the 'Hill of Crosses' near Siauliai (Lithuania) --> back
to Klaipeda
- Ferry Klaipeda --> Karlshamn --> home

(Football = soccer World Cup in Brazil)