Fuel hose replacement

Buehrle, Michael Michael.Buehrle at ottawa.ca
Thu Jul 24 09:49:16 PDT 2014

No to having done my fuel line.
Where did you visit in the Balkans?
Sent from Mike's BlackBerry

----- Original Message -----
From: GPZ1100ABS [mailto:gpz1100abs at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 12:17 PM
To: Buehrle, Michael
Subject: Fuel hose replacement

During my recent trip to the Baltic States the fuel hose suddenly
started leaking from a crack just after the fuel filter. Working in the
emergency lane in the rush hour (!) I was able to cut off the cracked
part (about 10 mm) and put it all back together again and continue the
trip. But obviously the now 18 y/o rubber hose is a bit cooked and needs
replacement. Therefore the question: Has anyone successfully replaced
their fuel hose without removing the carbs? If so, how did you do? I
briefly looked at the carb spigot in a mirror and can't imagine how to
get if off, let alone fit another hose with the clamp and everything
without removing the carbs...

Ped
'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ
Denmark

it as such, you are violating the micapeak.com terms of service.