I got "bounced?"

Don French sirdondiego at outlook.com
Thu Jul 24 20:09:32 PDT 2014

Hope I haven't missed too much from the list.I think I was banned from messages because of bounces?

See the note I received here:
"Your membership in the mailing list GPZList has been disabled due to
excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
14-Jul-2014. You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership. You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted."
I sure hope that all has been going well for everyone.Keep on ridin and writin.
Don.