I got "bounced?"

GPZ1100ABS gpz1100abs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 21:46:57 PDT 2014

I got this message too. I had just completed a virus scan with negative
results so I wasn't too worried. I re-enabled my membership right away
and didn't think more about it. Could have been a glitch in the Micapeak
server.

Ped

Den 25-07-2014 05:09, Don French skrev:
> Hope I haven't missed too much from the list.I think I was banned from messages because of bounces?
>
> See the note I received here:
> "Your membership in the mailing list GPZList has been disabled due to
> excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
> 14-Jul-2014. You will not get any more messages from this list until
> you re-enable your membership. You will receive 3 more reminders like
> this before your membership in the list is deleted."
> I sure hope that all has been going well for everyone.Keep on ridin and writin.
> Don.

*Jens L. Pedersen*
Instrument Procedure Designer

Tactical Air Command Denmark