Seafoam

JOHN SOLIDAY johnsoliday at msn.com
Fri Apr 20 08:23:00 PDT 2007

Dennis Kirk sells a nifty little tool with extremely small needles that can be used to clean out jets (if they aren't too small)  I think the manufacturer is K&L.  I have taken jets out and soaked them in carb cleaner (the kind that comes in a gallon paint can with a dip tray in it) and then the gunk can be pushed out or high pressure air can be used.  Just a thought if you don't want to get new jets but new jets will definitely work.

John