chain noise?

Don Wilcox leanintree at
Fri Apr 20 10:10:38 PDT 2007

Now for an offshoot... Howinthehell does anyone else reliably align the rear
wheel? The stock adjuster marks are crapola, and I can't get a good
measurement to something farther away (like the swingarm mount holes)
because of interference from my pipe. The string method ? I swear it
requires 2 people (since I don't have octopus arms)?

Don in GJ