chain noise?

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Fri Apr 20 10:40:22 PDT 2007

Not sure why the stock markings are crapola. Maybe they are, but I used them recently and mine seems to be aligned ok. No whining noises for me. I know, this email doesn't help anybody.

Don Wilcox <leanintree at> wrote:  Now for an offshoot... Howinthehell does anyone else reliably align the rear
wheel? The stock adjuster marks are crapola, and I can't get a good
measurement to something farther away (like the swingarm mount holes)
because of interference from my pipe. The string method ? I swear it
requires 2 people (since I don't have octopus arms)?

Don in GJ