risers

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Mon Aug 6 07:11:23 PDT 2007

I put my 2" risers on last week and have ridden with them a couple times
now. I was a little worried that I would not like them as I've always
been fairly happy with the Genmars, but I was pleasantly surprised. They
take a lot of weight off my wrists. I do catch more wind in the chest
than before, but at highway speeds, this actually helps alleviate even
more of the weight on my arms. The change in riding position from the
Genmars is not as dramatic as I expected. Cornering feels slightly
different, but not bad at all. For long trips, I can see where these
will make the ride more comfortable. I give them a definite thumbs up.

Dave B