not good, bad, real bad

Robert Nelson majordad at carolina.rr.com
Mon Aug 20 08:52:44 PDT 2007

Ok, forget my last email because I am apparently even dumber than I thought.
After the response from 1KPerDay I decided to look through the shop manual
to see what is involved with getting to the bottom of the cam chain.
Imagine my dumbfounded expression as the light bulb goes on when I see that
the bottom of the cam chain is at the crankshaft where I have been adjusting
the camshaft to TDC.  So, full of positive expectations I go out to the
garage and look in there and the shim is setting right out in the open.
Problem averted and information learned.

Much relieved!

Bob