Indiana Jonesing

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 06:11:50 PDT 2007

Yes, you need to join us next year, for sure. A token black,
would make us a little more, -politically correct!
The 3 Daves ! How cool. Now, If we could get
 Dave from Des Moines to join us too....
I think we should also look into S.Ohio, N.Kentucky, west Tenn.
Any ideas?

Dave King <oldfr8dog at yahoo.com> wrote: Wow, sounds like a great weekend.  Maybe next year I can join you guys.  From the pix from Dave Daniels it looks like you needed a black bike to give your group a little class.

  Dave King, '96 in E. Tenn.