Question for you Pod Guys

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Sat Jul 7 15:16:30 PDT 2007

I'm in the process of converting to pods and have a couple quick
questions. Number one, is it necessary to get block off plates for the
reed valves or can I just put a crank case filter on the breather hose?

Second, what have you guys done with the "drain' hole on top of the
tranny that the airbox attached to? Did you plug it or leave it open?

Any help would be appreciated as always. Got the carbs and airbox off
and am just waiting to see if I can go pick up a crank case filter or if
I'll have to wait till I can get some block off plates.

Thanks!
Dave B