Tank Vent follow-up

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Sun Jul 8 17:38:06 PDT 2007

Jeff, I'm beginning to notice a pattern here. Where you a thumbsucker as
a child by any chance? ;-)

An alternative test method might be for one to get their significant
other to test by using the "suction method". The benefits to this method
are multiple, and when used in conjunction with the "vodka bottle" test,
can lead to the ride of a lifetime.

Dave B