pain in the groin

Art Lischer alisch80 at mchsi.com
Tue Jul 24 06:27:19 PDT 2007

why no jeans?  Seams, seams are NOT our friends on long rides.  Same
applies to tighty whiteys.  They dig in the wrong places and create
pressure points that cause pain and discomfort.

My summer vented pants are Technik brand, don't remember the specific
model.  I got them at a local shop. but here is a good alternative
*http://tinyurl.com/2a7jd7
New Enough is your friend! :-)

*Cold weather pants are BelStaff Pioneer pants.  I don't think they make
them anymore.
*
*My Russell set me back about $500.  That is with leather on the seat
surfaces/vinyl on the sides, and the passenger seat has the internal
spring.  They can be had for less, just depends on the options you
choose.  A friend who owns an XX got his for around $400 with all vinyl
and no springs on the passenger side.  These prices are from about 3
years ago.

Art in DM
*
*