re - Two weeks till Durango!!

schnowz schnowz at localnet.com
Fri Jun 8 04:51:53 PDT 2007

 I was wondering about that .. the weather averages shows temps in the 30's
in the mornings IIRC
So far it's a go for me unless sumptin comes up... Gotta mount new rubber
tomorrow..

  Right now the plan is to leave the prior weekend and meander thru WV,
Ohio, kentucky and the Ozarks..
Is there any decent roads thru Kansas or Oklahoma that will prevent me
falling asleep at the controls..?

 Pete S