Back from Americade

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sun Jun 10 19:51:00 PDT 2007

Got back last night about 8:30. I had a terrific , if short time up there.
Thursday I flew up the taconic and made it to lake George in a little over 4
hours. My first leg was 203 miles BTW. Got there in time to meet Diane and
George before they went to
dinner. Then found Paul in a Stewarts near the home base in hadley. Went to
town after wards and had dinner with Adam and his friends, then met Bill and
Paul by Mr's B's subs, befiore heading back to Hadley.
Friday Paul and I grabbed a room in Lake Lucerne and got busy test
riding bikes Friday I rode a SV650, a Victory 8 Ball and a Kawi 650 R
Ninja.After dinner in glens falls we hit the awards desert event, and went
to town afterwards for the madness. We got back to the room at almost 1. Got
up about 7 yesterday, and headed towards Harley where we each test rode 1
bike after the parade passed, then we headed home. We decided to take the
long way home via 149-22, and it added about 3 hours to our trip. No idea
how it worked out that way but it did. It's the very long way home. I saw
lots of friendly faces there, including Jim Connelly. It was a great trip.
Next year I go back to doing the whole week.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com