back to business

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 18:53:14 PDT 2007

Jerry,

    Don't know if it would be of any use to you, but I'm in Channahon,
IL. If you can figure a way to get it here, you'd be welcome to store it
in my garage for a few weeks if necessary. I've got a front upper
fairing that has some minor damage just laying in the garage and I've
probably got a windshield for it around somewhere too. Do you know if
the bike still has the fairing bracket on it? Let me know if I can be of
any help.

Dave B