back to business

Dave Spaulding spauldingd at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 06:25:41 PDT 2007

Jerry,

I am in Des Moines and would be glad to help in any way I can.  My garage
can always accommodate another motorcycle if you need a place to keep it for
a time.

But, I have what could work out to be a much better solution for you.  Many
of you old-timers on the list will remember Kim Shockey.  He made it out to
a couple of the Colorado rides and was quite active on the list in the
beginning.  I don't know if he still subscribes, but I haven't seen him post
for quite some time.  Anyway, Kim lives about 30 miles north of Polo,
Illinois on a farm and being the great guy he is, I am sure he would be
happy to put up your bike in one of his buildings. I have a phone number and
Email address for Kim I can send on in private.

Dave in Des Moines