Valve Cover Gasket

Art Lischer alisch80 at mchsi.com
Mon May 28 11:02:13 PDT 2007

I think the dowl pins are what the small ring of the plug hole gaskets
go around.  see photo attached ( I hope it worked).  they help hold the
plug hole gaskets in place.  they are never removed.

there's no tighteing pattern mentioned in the book.  I think Mike was
just referring to standard cover tightening procedure.  I start at the
middle and work my way out in a spiraling/crossing pattern to the outer
bolts.

Art in DM