OEM prices

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Sat Nov 10 15:32:56 PST 2007

Bill:
We are in Canada and don't have the resources.  It is 30 miles to the
nearest dealer and most of the small town auto suppliers don't carry
motorcycle oil filters, spark plugs.  I just got a spin on oil filter for my
Honda 9.9 hp outboard motor,  Napa $15.00 in Pembroke (20 miles), dealer in
Petawawa $19.95 (30 miles).  I meant to get a couple of oil filters and
sparkplugs for the bike in Burlington VT before I left in September but
forgot.