Canadian Maritimes

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Sat Nov 17 06:51:18 PST 2007

There is a 2007 650 Vstrom on flea bay at the moment for buy it now
$1600.00.  The kind you like a fixer upper.  Looks like it got tossed off a
fast moving train into the path of a fast moving semi.

Jim getting ready for deer hunting and trying to find all my shit.  Looks
like I might be extremely well armed with just an orange vest and my EFH.