Canadian Maritimes

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Sat Nov 17 08:27:28 PST 2007

Steve,

I think that the DL650 is the perfect and logical choice for your mission,
even if you're planning to sell it immediately afterwards.  I'm doing some
LONG range planning for my next XC trip in 2009; a round trip from
Pennsylvania to Alaska.  For that kind of distance and time on the road (~45
days), I'm leaning towards the DL1000, but even still I'm considering the
DL650.  I'm probably NOT going to sell it afterwards, as I everyone I know
that has one absolutely loves them (650 & 1000 flavors).  In add'n to their
on/off road qualities, they seem to be the epitome of the modern day
"standard" motorcycle, with an upright and comfortable seating position and
overall great ergonomics.

Good luck with your decision and subsequent hunt.

Bill in Yardley, PA
wkdenton at verizon.net
'96 GPz1100