Canadian Maritimes

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Sat Nov 17 11:18:15 PST 2007

The main reason I'm looking at the 650 instead of the 1000 is strictly for
less weight while trying to negotiate the unpaved/dirt roads. In looking at
pics of the 650, the seat contours don't look particularly comfortable, but
I think Mike is right, it can be fixed.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i