Canadian Maritimes

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Sun Nov 18 11:34:26 PST 2007

How good are these "dual sport" tires (like Michelin Anakee, etc.) that come
on the adventure tourers? I'd rather be prepared for the 900 miles of dirt
(which could be 900 miles of MUD just as easily) than the 3000 miles of
pavement. Not a lot of choices in semi-knobby (what I would call a trials or
enduro style) tires in the size for the Wee-Strom. There's a lot more
selection in the sizes for the KLR. Any experience here?

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White